6555 Road #78 Little Fork MN 56653 | MLS 130574

6555 Road #78 Little Fork MN 56653 | MLS 130574

6555 Road #78
Little Fork, MN, 56653
$79,900
3 Beds
2 Baths
1,280 SqFt
60 Acres
Image1Image2Image3Image4Image5Image6Image7Image8Image9Image10Image11Image12Image13Image14Image15Image16Image17Image18Image19Image20
1 of 20
Price reduced and motivated seller! Looking at all offers. What a spectacular hunting/fishing get away or a family home. Featuring a 3 BR/2Bath mobile home with an attached oversized single stall garage located on 60 acres. Acreage is 80 percent high ground and the remaining 20 percent is low ground of the north part of the 40 acres. 7 miles west from Little Fork. Rainy and Kab lakes within easy driving distance. A must see!

Property Details

Price:
$79,900
MLS #:
130574
Status:
Active
Beds:
3
Baths:
2.00
Address:
6555 Road #78
Type:
Single Family
City:
Little Fork
Listed Date:
Dec 8, 2017 (196 days)
State:
MN
Square Ft (approx):
1,280
ZIP:
56653
Lot Size:
2,613,600 sqft / 60.00 acres (approx)
Year Built:
1995

Interior

APPLIANCES
Refrigerator, Washer, Elec. Dryer
BASEMENT
None
COOLING
None
FIREPLACE
None
HEAT
Gas – Propane
WATER HEATER
Gas, See Remarks
Bedroom 2 Level
Main
Bedroom 2 Size
11 X 10
Bedroom 1 Level
Main
Bedroom 1 Size
11 X 12
Kitchen Level
Main
Kitchen Size
14 X 12
Rec Rm Level
Main
Living Rm Size
14 X 6
Living Rm Level
Main
Amps
100

Exterior

CONSTRUCTION
Manufactured
EXTERIOR
Aluminum
FENCING
None
GARAGE
1 Stall, Attached
GUTTERING
No
PATIO/PORCH
None
ROOF
Asphalt, Shingle
STYLE
One Story
Garage Size
24 X 24
Garage Capacity
1

Financial

UTILITIES
Septic

See this Listing

Send
  

Mortgage Calculator

 

Map

static_map

Similar Listings Nearby

disclosure
Courtesy of Z’ Up North Realty. Disclaimer: All data relating to real estate for sale on this page comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Minnesota – Range Association of REALTORS. Detailed information about real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Island View Realty include the name of the listing broker. Neither the listing company nor Island View Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. The Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm any item before relying on it in a purchase decision. Copyright 2018. Minnesota – Range Association of REALTORS. All rights reserved.
, MN

Pam Oveson, Owner

p8-copybiz_Fotor-232x300

Born and raised in International Falls, Pam left at age twenty-two to continue her education and explore the world.  She graduated from the University of New York with a Bachelor of Science, and from Augsburg College with a Masters of Business Administration.  She started her…

Office: 218-285-7060Mobile: 218-240-1103Fax: 218-283-8480

More Details

Jill Kiner, Real Estate Agent

Jill-Kiner-300x247

I grew up in the town of Hallock in northwestern Minnesota.  When I was 18 my parents bought their resort on Kabetogama and I learned how to clean fish and cabins!   I worked at the resort for 17 years while my husband Paul worked in…

Office: 218-286-7060Mobile: 218-240-9117Fax: 218-283-8480

More Details

Team Watson, Real Estate Agents

tim_and_char_watson_2

Team Watson brings a double whammy of experience to help with your real estate needs. The Watson’s careers have spanned the education field, coaching, resort ownership, and guiding on the area lakes. They have the background of business, the knowledge of rural land, history of…

Office: 218-285-7060 Ext. 110Mobile: 218-390-6637Fax: 218-283-8480

More Details

Chryssie Costley

Chrystie Costley is a veteran in the real estate business.  In 2006 she earned her real estate license.  However, her love for planning, coordinating, and management lead her to seek other professional opportunities in the management end of high-end resorts.  After pursuing these dreams, she…

More Details

Kim Bolstad, Real Estate Agent

kim_bolstad

I started my real estate career in 1995 at Realty World, then bought Island View Realty.  From 1996 – 2013 I was part of the management team of Island View Realty, helping foster the growth & cultivating the trust of our clients.  Prior to that I received my…

Office: 218-285-7060 Ext 103Mobile: 218-324-3375Fax: 218-283-8480

More Details